Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye, 2010!

2010 brought me the best things to ever happen to me, my twin daughters. The beginning of 2010 I was extremely pregnant and the end of 2010 I am utterly in love. I wouldn't change one day of this adventure, although I would like to set one goal for the next year: to be more grateful. This blog is dedicated to a daily Thank You note. My goal is to write one every day. I will always publish the notes, maybe not on the day of the note, but in totality there will be at least 365. I may send an actual note to the recipient. Then again, I may not... But here is my blog dedicated to this quest for betterment, for understanding, for gratitude of this amazing life and the people and things that make it wonderful.

Cheers to 2010, and here's to 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment