Tuesday, July 24, 2012

i'm sorry to adam

dear adam-

i am sorry that i was a bitch to you.  i am sorry i let other people influence my actions. i am sorry that i took your things as keepsakes (that is stealing! and i fully intend on making it right). i am sorry i allowed myself to rebound with you. you deserved a better me. a rebounded me, that would've really been awesome. i am sorry i did not love myself enough to love correctly you when you were my bf. it wasn't fair to you. i cannot regret my actions because they led me to leona and stella via matt, but i did us an injustice and i am sorry.

 i think you're an awesome person, i always have. you deserve nothing but happiness.

i am grateful to you for all of life's lessons you helped teach me. i am thankful to you for all of the sweetest and most romantic gestures you did for me. the things you did for me help me understand the human condition, and understand how deeply flawed i am, yet lovable, and that accepting my flaws was the only way i could make it out alive (until death). i am deeply appreciative of all the love you gave me. i have carried the confidence that helped me gain ever since. i think of you often and hope that someday we will have a comfortable place to reconnect. i adore your soul. if you ever need a friend, no one would be more interested than,

your old friend,

 ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment