Sunday, November 4, 2012

11/4/12 selfless and the girls

Try to love others as you love yourself- you absolutely deserve the same.



my dearest darling lovely girls-

thank you for being the most precious and important things that could ever come to be. you make me want to be a better person and when you smile it makes everything okay. my mom used to make me feel that way; her positivity  helped me remember things are going to be okay. now you do. when mommy is having a bad day all i want to do is hold you and take a warm nap. when you fall asleep i watch you and admire how beautiful you are until I am so comfortable I drift off to sleep. you are magical people and my luck is beyond conceivable! that i get to be your momma. 

i love you with every cell in my body and every mitochondria of those cells do too, 

mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment