Tuesday, February 8, 2011

J.C.H.

I will be able to tell you thank you. That hurts my soul. You were one of my bestest friends. You weren't afraid to be seen with me. You loved me. I love you. You were the first friend i ever had to honestly promise to be my friend no matter what. I miss you every day. I love you just as much as I did when you were alive. Your death changed my life. Your life changed my life. It's okay to cuddle, 'cause we're friends, right? I have regrets. The only reason I'm not desperately sad anymore is because my life has lead me to Matt and my children. Without them, i would still feel like a widow. John, i love you and miss you so so so so so so so so much. Thank you for existing, however briefly, in this form.

Zoom zip

1 comment:

  1. Remember that one time we got home and decided to have some food and just "stay in" and then we had a random knock on the door and it was John... and he tried to raid the fridge? i think we ended up stargazing with him and just bullshitting.... such a good night-miss you j

    ReplyDelete