Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A year flew by...

My last dinner was Saketumi sushi. We ate, I was hideously uncomfortable. Jessica and Derrick were there, ready to cheer me on. We packed up the car; husband, momma, Ty and I caravaned to the hospital. So funny that hey immediately wanted to stick a needle in my arm. Dr. Patterson informed me that a few other spontaneous births had occured, so my induction would be pushed back until morning, but that i should stay there. So we hunkered down... 20 week pregger Ty next to me, momma in a chair and husband on the couch. We all slept like poo poo. Mainly because my body decided to go into labor without the drugs and i moaned all night long. You all were there for me. I was scared, uncomfortable and VERY irritable, yet you stuck around and never once held it against me. Mom, i'll never forget how upsetting it was when you told me they had twonlittle baby stations set up in the hall- "they are ready, somebody is going to have twins today!" me-"oh no, someone is going to have their babies before i do?!?" mom-"ohhh no sweetheart, they are for your babies" and then i cried. Ty, thank you for being there and looking at my (warning, graphic stuff here) mucous plug. I know my pregnant ass would've puked thinking about looking at someone else's m.p. Babe- you were my rock. I had so much confidence because you held my hand and told me with all the surety you could offer that everything was going to be fine, and i was doing great. Hell, i am going to thank myself for not killing someone that day. Thank you to my sis in law bro in law in law and grandmathenys for sitting around for many many hours waiting for the birth of leona and stella.

Man i am glad that isn't happening again.

1 comment:

  1. you sure you dont want this to EVER happen again? (jk jk im right there with you)

    ReplyDelete