Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Steve-O

February has been a hard month for me since I was 19. I had just started casually dating you when one of my best friends died. I was hanging with you the night he passed. You drove me home as fast as you could all super early, for no apparent reason. It is weird how i knew before i was t old that something was desperately wrong. You held no grudge, and when you found out what happened you were so supportive. You knew him, ever so shortly, while he bused at Jillian's. His funeral was the day before Vamentine's Day. I will never forget; I hadn't called you since the day he died but you called every other day and left me messages, hoping I felt better. You came to my apartment with a Lily and The Beatles' White Album. I don't remember much from that month, but i do remember how incredibly sweet you were after that happened. Thank you for being so kind to me. I needed it, and you were there.

Love & Rockets
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment