Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm Sorry Week - Chris


I feel I owe you an apology as well. You were a freakin great roomie. You helped tif and I immensely with our business and you were fun and outgoing, all around fun to be around. I was secretly mad at you for not asking me to move into mine and tif's home explicitly for a while. I was a bit jealous that you were becoming my bff's bff. I was a total selfish asshole. I am so sorry for letting my crazy out on you. I had a great time car pooling with you. I am proud of you for going to college. I'm thankful that you and your family were in my life: you taught me a lot. I'm sorry you had to know such a selfish ruby. I even feel bad that you were so desperately allergic to my animals. I couldn't do anything about it but I do feel for you. I wish we all would've met now.

No comments:

Post a Comment