Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm Sorry Week - Tiffany (and her husband, and parents)

Dear Vanilla Bear-

I am so sorry we broke up. I have thought about you almost every day since. I am sorry I was so selfish in our relationship. I am sorry we ran a business together; I believe it is one of the things that drove us apart. I am sorry I became increasingly unfriendly towards the end of our relationship. I was jealous and unhappy with the situation and I am sorry that I didn't make the effort to fix it. I am sorry that after our break up I took venues of being rude. I let my emotions run high and run my brain. I am sorry that I didn't make up with you before my wedding. I am sorry I didn't even attempt to get a hold of you for a year. I don't know that it would've helped, but I do know that I have always wanted you in my babies lives. I am sorry I offended your parents. I promised them I would be better than all of your old friends and I wasn't. I wasn't mature enough to take on that job. I am sorry to Chris for our break up too. I was short with him, and of course he was trying to protect you. I am sorry to Chris for scaring him half to death when you crashed your bike down that mountain on my 23th birthday. I shouldn't have taken us down that run. I am sorry to you for letting you down. Thank you for being there for me and having such good times with me while we were friends. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment