Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm Sorry Week - Krystin

In lieu of our recent break up, I would like to say I'm sorry. I am sorry for not understanding your needs. I am sorry for not being more open minded about your choice in a partner. I am sorry for our troubled times in our youth, although, it is pretty clear being a kid is forgivable. I am sorry I didn't urge you to go to college sooner. I am sorry that your parents held me against you. I am sorry that I haven't been there for your daughter because of her father. I am sorry I have not forgiven her father for being so abusive towards you. I am sorry I told Steffen about Steve, it was none of my business. I am sorry I haven't been able to protect you.
Thank you for all  you have done for me and I hope every chapter after ours gets better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment