Friday, January 28, 2011

Davvvvvvveeeee

Dave-
Our friendship has meant so much to me. The day I graduated 8th grade was such a hard one for me. I was soon to move across the country, start over completely all the while hitting puberty, hard. The day was nearly over an you found me in main hall, crying. You had taken the time to write me one very sweet letter. You told me you admired me and hoped to someday be my neighbor in Colorado. That semester you had also given me a kiss on the cheek in front of all my friends in The Sound of Music. 11th grade stud, Dave Withrow, flirting... With me! I not only had butterflies for years to come, I became a hot commodity. Thank you for being so sweet 8th grade Ruby. Thank you for moving to Colorado and becoming my neighbor. Thank you for all the good times we had in Colorado!! Remember when you the Fatty and Maria came to visit while you were in college?! The Stanley Hotel was fun... Road trip! So many great times! I miss you lots buddy. Happy 30th birthday. Luv u dood

No comments:

Post a Comment