Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Elizabeth and Lisa

You two are amazing people. You have two of the biggest hearts i have ever known to exist. Your stories fill my heart and help ground me. I enjoy your existence. Immensely. You are two people i want my children to know and call aunties.

I am thanking you both today for two things. Thank you for trying so hard to be good people. It is noticeable how wonderful you are, and i know it comes a little naturally, but i also know you go out of your way to be kind, generous, and to bring love and hope to all you come in contact with.
Thank you for coming to be with me at the end of my pregnancy. You two (and your sissy) made me feel so special. I rarely had girlfriend time, the winter driving isnt the funest, but you came. You gave me pedis and filled my heart with love & stories and made me feel like i was beautiful in my giant shell.

I love you girls, very deeply (also, I'm glad Elizabeth "won" and shares the babies bday)!

Ruby

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the nicest letters I have ever received! I can't wait to be in your presence SOON and catch up with you. I wish Steamboat weren't so far away. :-( I also yearn to be a part of your life and your precious babies. We talk about how much we miss you all of the time.

    Love, love!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby!! I am flabbergasted by how touching this shout out is. I don't know how to put this into words at the moment, but I am... I am thankful to have you in my life. You are SO sweet! I too want to be a part of your lives more so than currently and I would LOVE to be a part of my b-day twinnies lives! Steamboat feels a light year away but there will definitely be time made to visit at some point. I am stoked to see you on the 12th and cannot wait!! Lisa is speaking truth. We definitely talk about how much we miss you quite often. Love you!

    Love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete