Thursday, January 13, 2011

Money

You and i have been friends for a long time. We have very different lives, and they have been that way for a long time. In the hardest and most beautiful times you were there for me. Two instances particularly: February 2003 and my pregnancy. You held me while i wept when John died. I don't remember whole lot of that month, but what i do remember is you being there for me, intently, that first week.

You were incredibly supportive of my whole incredible pregnancy. From the day i discovered there was a baby in my belly to the moments before and after the twins were born, you were 100% there. For. Me. I took great comfort in know you were a phone call away 24 hours a day.

Thank you, sister, for being there in my darkest and brightest times.
Doo

1 comment:

  1. hard to believe there was a baby in my belly next to your "ready to birth twinnie" belly.

    we have been through some massive major life events. your my sister my family and your in this for the long haul!
    if you ever need a louise you know where to find me

    ReplyDelete