Thursday, January 6, 2011

To my lil bro

When mom told me she was pregnant, i nearly croaked. I mean, i was really jealous, errr, happy. Watching her belly grow was so exciting. She glowed the whole time. Then you came out, a stinky lil man. I was in love. I didn't know I could love a little human being so much. When you let me hold you, we would laugh and then you would want mom. You changed me. I starting thinking about boyfriends, how i couldn't introduce you to them and confuse you if i wasn't serious. How I had to do well in college to be a positive roll model for you. I started driving better and seeing my world thru little people eyes. I started dreaming of being the big sister I would have loved to have (except I had mom, who is closer in age with me than you and i are). Matt and I love you so much. You are the best uncle!! I promise I will try to not be too mad when you buy the twins beer. You really helped mold me into the adult I am today. Thank you, little brother, for being my brotherman.

I love you

Doey Rooey roo

No comments:

Post a Comment