Monday, January 3, 2011

To my mommy




Dear Mommy,
Where to start? I have so much to thank you for. You have been my bestie for so many years. Since my journey into motherhood, I have begun to realize the love you have for me. All of the things you have given up to make my life wonderful. All the things you put up with that were quite unpleasant. All of the days you have worried and the times that I have made you cry. You have always loved me. You have always made sure that I know you stand behind me and want the best for me. You gave taught me everything! How to think and speak and act. You have given me the toolbox necessary to live life and an abundance of tools to make life what I want it. Thank you for having me, keeping me and being my bestie, momma.

Love! Love! Love!
Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment