Thursday, January 20, 2011

Krs1

It is your turn :) you and i have been thru some serious stuff. Omg you were my reason for keepin on when i had the worst boyfriend in history. You took care of me in my misery and tried your hardest to protect me. You forgave me for causing you endless headaches regarding your most terrible boyfriend. (I was awful, i am sorry for not protecting you better, instead hurting you, but i will address that in a scheduled "I'm sorry week"). Me and you girl, we got history. I remember too many stories to write here. Plus, once something is on the internet, it is there for all eternity, ha!
Thank you for being a bulldog for me, protecting me, being there for me, and forgiving me in my ridiculously immature behavior. Love ya

1 comment:

  1. this person has recently broke up with me. it's sad because she feels i don't appreciate her and i do. i can't appreciate her any more :(

    ReplyDelete