Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thank you, ju ju bee






Almost every morning i wake up with a sweet little text from a far away best friend. "morning, lovey!" or "hi! I miss you!" Julz- thank you for continuing to put effort into our relationship. I know i moved 200 miles away from you, but you never had held that over my head. You love my babies, you constantly send me love and support and i really really appreciate it i wish i could be there for you more. Now that you lie many many states away, it is nearly impossible for me to be there for you in any other way but emotionally.

Man, we had some fun times together. The pranks we played on my roomies... The many nights laying in my bed chatting until we pass out. I remember the last time you held my hair after we drank too much at the old c's by my old apartment. That's love, baby. You woke up and held my hair back, to this day, i have no idea how you awoke from a drunken slumber to help me! Dude, how many hours have we spent at red rocks? Umm, upwards of 300 i bet!!! I miss my hiking partner. My every day girl bestie. Dang it.

I got off track. Thank you so much for continuing to be my girl, yo...

Best broccoli battles

Love you bro

Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment