Friday, January 7, 2011

To my acquired sister


Dear j bird:
You are one amazing lady. I have admired you since I met you. You accepted me and have made me feel so very welcome in this town, your family, as your friend. You didn't have to become my friend, but you did it anyway. You help me breathe when I am stressed. You made it a point to show me a half dozen awesome places to hike over the summer. You make plans with me to play, have lunch, go shopping, share your parents... Heck I am tearing up at the thought of all the good times we have, and how kind you are. I love laying in bed watching girlie movies while our husbands play video games. I appreciate how you have vegetarian food at your house. Thank you for having a stock of baby snacks there too. Thank you for coming camping for my birthday. You made it so fun and i look forward to many camping trips in the future. Just think, when the girls are a little bit bigger, the fun we can have with them in the woods!!!! Thank you for being my friend, my sister, my babies' auntie.

Rubix Cube

2 comments: