Sunday, January 2, 2011

To my mate of soul;



To my mate of soul;

You have taught me so much in our few years together. How to be humble, how to find patience, how to feel loved. You have given me everything that means anything to me. You are the father I wished for my babies and are absolutely amazing with our children. Everyday you kiss me and remind me that i am not alone in this crazy journey. You chose me, a nerdy and slightly insane girl who always had a crush on you, to be your life partner. Thank you, baby, for being such a wonderful person, primo father, caring bestie, and for choosing me. I appreciate and love you more than I will ever be able to express, but I promise I'll try.

Wifey

1 comment:

  1. Nahh, as his sister I know he's really not that great... Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete