Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I couldn't have married into a better family

When I fell in love with Matt, I had only met you guys a couple times. I knew you were all kind people and Matt had turned out exceedingly well, but I had no idea the depth of your kindness, silliness, giving nature and lovingness. I know this is a broad thank you, since I am talking to all of you, but I couldn't stand the thought of picking one of you to thank first. Thank you all for accepting me for who I am and taking me in as part of the family. I love you all so much and appreciate your family so so so much. Thank you for loving the babies so much too. When I grew up my grandparents & aunties were such an important part of my life. These girls benefit so greatly from you being in their lives. Thank you.

Rubes

No comments:

Post a Comment